How duct cleaning works? Is it the right time to clean your ducts? You should think about it before hiring any duct cleaning professional to clean your ducts. Need to treat your symptoms right away?. Or is there another way for entrepreneurs to get their hard-earned money? In This blog, you will come to know all the important facts about how duct cleaning works?. And how they are beneficial and non-beneficial.
What is Duct Cleaning:
Duct cleaning plays a very vital role to give your home, office, or building a fresh environment. As everyone knows that air pollution is a big problem for everyone. That’s why to protect the earth and to promote healthy and fresh in your home duct cleaning is very important. Duct cleaning means cleaning your heating and cooling system components of the forced air system. This will include:
- grill operating
- cooling coils
- heat exchange
- motor housing
- Heating coils.
- Fan Housing etc
Ductgurus will provide you a trained and professional staff to perform all the services of duct cleaning.
How Duct Cleaning Works:
How duct cleaning works? This is a very common question. As we have already discussed that duct cleaning will help you to maintain your home and HVAC system. Proper cleaning helps you to prevent dust, mold, pollution, and it increases the efficiency of the system. and longevity by saving you money. Duct cleaning refers to the process of cleaning your home’s heating and cooling system, which will help to remove the dust and other dirt particles from the forced air system. Discuss step-by-step guide to How duct cleaning works.
Step 1: Duct Inspection:
Inspecting the duct is very important because it will help in leading the ducts. These are the steps you can take to first assess the extent of pipe construction and confirm the difference after cleaning. The duct cleaner operator can have a camera that monitors all distances of the canal and shows all the operations before cleaning. After this, the duct cleaner checks the ductworks for leaks and other damages. After that clean all the dust, and dirty particles. Many duct cleaners can also repair and replace damaged ducts.
Step2: Negative Pressure and Debris Removal:
The next step is to remove the debris and create negative pressure. For this, the technician will arrange the vacuum collection unit. This will help you to make sure that dust, dirt, pollutions, debris, and other dirty particles will not spread around your home and all of them are collected in a vacuum collection unit. To remove the negative pressure our (ductgurus) staff will perform the following steps:
- First, you will need to install a vacuum collection unit in a plug near the air handler or driver. Because this is the heart of the HVAC system.
- The next and important step is that technician will cover each register with a self-adhesive cover. This is very important because the vacuum cleaner will not work properly if the register in every room is damaged.
- When all these steps completed, The duct cleaner on the vacuum cleaner. This will create negative pressure. And all the dirty particles are collected into the vacuum cleaning unit.
Step3: Agitating the Dust:
What is the Role of agitating the dust in How duct cleaning works?. When your system is under negative pressure. The duct cleaner/ technician will uncover the register and then clean the dust from the cooling and heating system. Untrained technicians were known to move after rapid explosions from air compressors and disinfectant sprays; This method is not very effective and usually returns the dust to the room. While the trained technician uses a rotatory brush and simple vacuum cleaner, and other latest techniques to ensure that all the dirty particles are dislodged into the vacuum collection unit.
Step4: Cleaning the rest of the system:
How duct cleaning works when we clean the rest of the system?. Ductgurus give you the opportunity to clean the HVAC system components, drain pan, air handler’s, evaporator coil, etc. As well as must change the filter while cleaning. This will help to improve the air quality in your home. And HVAC system efficiency will also increase.
Step5: Seal up your ducts:
After finishing all the tasks and processes the technician will seal everything and backup. Moreover, clean the vents and remove all debris.
So, all these steps will help you to understand how duct cleaning works. Now discuss more Things that are necessary for you to know.
How Long Does It Take To Clean The Ducts:
It is difficult to consider that how long it takes to clean the ducts. The time that will take to clean the HVAC system depends on the following factors:
- Amount of dust in your ducts.
- Size of your home, office, or building.
- Components of the HVAC system.
- Size of the HVAC system.
- A number of technicians working to clean the air ducts.
All this information is very necessary. Because without this you will not provide an accurate time estimate.
Pros of a Duct cleaning:
How duct cleaning works all its beneficial impact in our daily life. Some key advantages of cleaning the ducts are ;
- The one beneficial impact of duct cleaning is that it will improve the efficiency of the system. Because when your ducts are filled with dust snd debris. Then the furnace needs more effort to work harder. And make sure that the temperature is manageable.
- Cleaning the ducts will improve your health. And it is very beneficial for those who are suffering from asthma, allergy, and many other diseases.
- Mold is also the major factor to clean the ducts. The mold that is floating in the air can cause illness. Therefore, a professional cleaner will help you to remove the mold. That helps you to avoid illness
Cons of a Duct cleaning:
Some disadvantages if we have not cleaned our air ducts are discussed below:
- There is also no evidence that the stove or air conditioner works more efficiently than cleaning the exhaust and heating/cooling system components. Cleaning the air ducts is an expensive task.
- Cleaning is not enough if your ducts get wet and establish mold. You must need an effective solution to replace sections.
- Cleaning the Ducts is very expensive. Some companies are very expensive. The price rate depends on which company you will going to choose. How duct cleaning works with low price ductgurus will give you a complete guide.